PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
In this time of pandemic, we are continuously doing our best to provide employment opportunities in cooperation with our government’s policies.
However, due to the increasing number of reports of illegal recruiters claiming to be Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc., we remind the public of the following:
1. UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS: We do not have any authorized persons to transact payments through bank transfer, remittance center, etc. outside of the office.
2. INTERVIEW SCHEDULES: Please consult our recruitment officers of any interview schedules. Please also be careful in accepting job offers that require payments through remittance centers. It is noted as notice to be collected during recruitment / interview process.
3. CONTACT DETAILS: Kindly refer to our ads for the contact details of your desired position. You may also apply through our website or directly send you resume to the indicated email addresses to ensure that you are sending your application to us.
4. PM FOR DETAILS AND JOB APPLICATION: We do not PM job details, as we make these details visible through Facebook, our website, and through Work Abroad. We also take this time to remind the public that we are currently not accepting any walk-in applicants. Kindly send your resume for your desired position through the indicated emails in our ads, or through our website.
5. BRANCHES: We do not have any branches other than our main office at Quezon City.
Kindly report any suspicious activity claiming to be Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. to any of our indicated numbers.
Thank you and stay safe!