Healthcare Assistants for Singapore - (0)
The job requires both Male and Female applicants.
Minimum of 1 years working experience is required for this position
Applicants must be 21 to 38 years old.
JEDEGAL INT’L MANPOWER SERVICES, INC.
POEA LIC. -171-LB-092019-R
G/F & 2/F Accent Tower No. 33 Shorthorn St. Proj. 8, Quezon City
Email address: email@example.com
Call us @ (02) 8352-2192; 8352-2193;
Contact Numbers: 0917-891-3189 / 0929-843-6801 0977-307-7537/
0908-307-7936/ 0916-298-6416 / 0928-732-8851
Position: Healthcare Assistant
Salary Offer: SGD 1050 including Housing Allowance
• Male & Female
• 38 Years old Below
• A graduate of a minimum 2 years related vocational course (Midwifery, Practical Nursing, Healthcare Assistant) , Caregiver NCII Graduate
• At least 6 months working experience, Volunteer / Clinic / PDN are also consider
• Work gap should NOT be more than 6 months from the time the candidate had stopped work.
REQUIREMENTS FOR HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT:
* Resume with detailed job description (kindly refer to our website for the sample format of resume)
* Diploma (College)
* Transcript of Records
* Related Learning Experience with Grades
* PRC Board Certificate
* PRC Board Rating with breakdown
* Valid PRC ID License
* Passport valid for more than 3 years
* Marriage Contract (if applicable)
* 12 pcs passport-sized photos (white background, ears, and eyebrows must be clearly seen)
* Employment Certificate
* PEOS Certificate http://peos.poea.gov.ph/
***E-Registration Services (http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx)
Kindly send your CV and scanned copy of your documents to our email firstname.lastname@example.org and apply to our website https://www.jedegal.com.ph/apply-custom.php
If you have friends/colleagues please refer them to us . For further information, feel free to contact any of the contact details specified above.
We will be glad to be of service to you & appreciate your immediate response.
Thank you very much & God bless!
NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED / BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS